Core Trainer Post Pregnancy Belly Wrap Black
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.25 fortnightly with More info
Phone number: 02 8765 0365
CARE & MAINTENANCE FOR YOUR WAIST TRAINER
Care and maintenance is important for your waist trainer to last long. Over time, it can take a lot of punishment from regular cinching but with some simple precautions, you can extend the life of the corset.
- Cleaning: Hand wash your corset in cold water. Do not put in washing machine or dryer and lay corset flat to dry.
- After every use, air dry your corset by turning the lining upside down and hanging it unto the back of a chair. Never hand on or near a heat source as that can cause material shrinkage and eventually damaging the stitching.
- Alternate corsets. Rather than buying one corset, purchase two so you can wear them on alternate days and allow them to rest in between uses.
Be sure to follow these simple tips for maintenance and make sure to break in the corset at the onset so it can last throughout your waist reduction and reshaping journey. And always remember, for long-term permanent waist-reduction, your waist trainer should be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and moderate, regular exercise.
Returns and Exchange Policy
If you receive your order and find the size is not right, we are happy to exchange this item for another size. For details on how to proceed with your exchange please email email@example.com for more information.
We are currently unable to offer a refund on any item unless faulty. All items are carefully checked prior to sending, however if you have received a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
We only use trusted Australia Post eParcel shipping. Once your order has been shipped you will be sent via email a copy of the tracking number so you can follow your order.
*Free Next Day Delivery
We are currently offering free next day delivery on Australian orders over $50. Orders must by placed by 12:00pm AEST on business days in order to receive by the next business day. Orders placed after this time will be sent the following day via Express post. Next day delivery is valid in metropolitan areas only, please check you are included in Australia's Posts Express shipping areas to see if your location is included.
Please note standard delivery or delivery to locations outside the Express Post network, may take 3-6 business days from the time your order has been dispatched depending on your location. If you have any concerns regarding shipping times please feel free to get in touch with our customer service team via email@example.com who would be happy to assist you in estimating shipping estimates.
Australian shipping costs $10. All orders to the value of $50 or above receive free shipping.
International shipments have an estimated delivery of 10-15 days for most countries but it can vary depending on your specific geographical location.
We ship international orders using Australia Post International. Once your order has been shipped, tracking numbers are provided so you can follow the status of your order.
International shipping costs $25 excluding shipping to New Zealand which costs $15. All orders to the value of $100 or above receive free shipping.
The Post Pregnancy Belly Wrap in Black is designed specifically for women to use in after birth recovery. Providing support and correcting the posture, the band supports the uterus, abdomen, pelvis, back and spine by providing compression on the core that holds the muscles and skin back in place after pregnancy. The wrap will instantly improve posture and slim the whole midsection. The double strap closure assists the uterus in returning to its original position after birth and reduces abdominal muscle separation. This is an ideal option for those looking for a core trainer that is gentle on the body after pregnancy yet provides support and strength to assist in post natal recovery. Specialists recommend wearing a belly wrap after pregnancy to improve post birth recovery and as a non invasive post birth recovery option that is gentle on the body.
- Ideal for use straight after birth post pregnancy
- Helps with uterus and pelvic floor recovery after birth
- Provides back support in postpartum recovery
- Latex free waist trainer
- Assists in recovery from abdominal muscle separation
- Soft and comfortable yet strong enough to provide support
- Provides back support and corrects posture
- Velcro wrap double wrap closure with adjustable sizing
- Safe to use after pregnancy
- FDA approved
- Midsection control – slims the post- baby stomach
- Shrinks uterus and post birth bloating
- Flattens any scarring post operation
- Provides support to the back, abdomen, uterus and stomach reducing pain
- Increases recovery time
How to wear:
#1 Wear the wrap for a minimum of 6-8 hours per day
#2 The belly wrap features a double wrap closure to ensure enough support on the abdomen without being overly restrictive.The main wrap is fastened at the front of the body held by the velcro which should be overlapped. It should be worn lower on the hips than a traditional waist trainer, sitting above the hips area on your lower belly.
#3 The two belts at the side of the wrap, fasten at the front of the body over the top of main belt section.
#4 These need to be pulled tightly to provide extra support for this area