How to care & maintain your waist trainer
HOW TO CARE & MAINTAIN YOUR WAIST TRAINER
Your Core Trainer Care & Maintenance
If you want your core trainer corset to last it is important to look after it as over time they take a
lot of punishment from regular cinching but if you take some simple precautions you can extend the life of the Corset.
- Cleaning. Hand wash your corset in cold water. Do not put Corset in dryer!
Lay Corset flat to dry.
- Air dry your corset at the end of the day after use turn the lining to the upper side and
hanging over the back of the chairs as you must dry out corsets. Never hang on or near a heat source as over the back of chair as you must dry out corsets. Never hang on near a heat source
as over time will cause shrinkage and eventual damage to the stitching.
- Alternate Corsets. Rather than buy one corset, purchase 2, core training corsets and alternate them so that each corsets gets to rest between each wearing.
Follow these simple tips for maintenance, break the corset is gradually and you will have a corset
that lasts long-time, a little bit of care goes a long way where core training corsets are concerned.
So, whether you just want to reduce your waist in the short term or you intend to embark on a
gradual waist-reduction regime then the only garment that can truly give results from
Core training corsets. Remember, for longer term permanent waist-reduction your waist trainer
should be used in conjunction with healthy diet and moderate, regular exercise.
#1 Now you have your Core Trainer
#2 Wear the Core Train for a minimum 4 hours starting on the first hook
It’s really that simple all you have to do is wear your Core trainer
STARTING OUT: A person’s body must become accustomed to the constriction of waist training.
A new Core Trainer must be broken in otherwise you can damage the garment. The first few weeks of wearing the Core Trainer you must not over train. Begin by wearing the garment 2-4 hours per day.Gradually add an hour or two a day to your waist training regimen until you are able to wear the corsets 6 hours a day. Start by wearing the Core Trainer on the first hook. Once the garment is worn-in you can then begin to use the second set of clasps making the corset tighter.
As your waist becomes smaller the corset will become comfortable and will not feel as tight.
Now you can progress to the next size down as part of your continued waist-reduction regime.
Keep in mind that individual’s body shapes are different.
The Core Trainer is brought to you by an Australian Owned business and proudly provides the
following results and features:
- Midsection control - holistic core strength and beautiful definition
- Increased thermal activity - thermogenesis is a significant component of the metabolic rate
- Stimulates perspiration - expel harsh toxins and impurities
- Lose centimetres of your waist