HOW TO CARE & MAINTAIN YOUR WAIST TRAINER
Core Trainer Care & Maintenance
If you want your core trainer corset to last it is important to look after it as over time they take a lot of punishment from regular cinching but if you take some simple precautions you can extend the life of the Corset.
- How to clean: Hand wash your corset in cold water. Do not put corset in dryer! Lay corset flat to dry.
- Drying: Hang your corset at the end of the day after use turn the lining to the outside and hanging over the back of a chair to dry out (NOTE: Never hang on or near a heat source as this will cause shrinkage and eventual damage to the stitching)
- Alternate your waist trainer daily: Purchase two core training corsets and alternate them daily so that each corsets gets rest between each wear
Follow these simple tips for maintenance, break the corset in gradually and you will have a corset that lasts a long time. Care for your corset will extend its life and effectiveness in shaping your waist.
Whether you just want to reduce your waist in the short term or you intend to embark on a gradual waist-reduction regime then the only garment that can truly give you results is a waist trainer. Remember, for longer term permanent waist-reduction your waist trainer should be used in conjunction with healthy diet and moderate, regular exercise.
STARTING OUT: A person’s body must become accustomed to the constriction of waist training.
A new Core Trainer must be broken in otherwise you can damage the garment. The first few weeks of wearing the Core Trainer you must not over train. Begin by wearing the garment 2-4 hours per day. Gradually add an hour or two a day to your waist training regimen until you are able to wear the corsets 6 hours a day. Start by wearing the Core Trainer on the first hook. Once the garment is worn-in you can then begin to use the second set of clasps making the corset tighter.
As your waist becomes smaller the corset will become comfortable and will not feel as tight.
Now you can progress to the next size down as part of your continued waist-reduction regime.
Keep in mind that everyone has an individual body shapes and results may vary.
The Core Trainer is brought to you by an Australian owned business and proudly provides the following results and features:
- Midsection control - holistic core strength and beautiful definition
- Increased thermal activity - thermogenesis is a significant component of the metabolic rate
- Stimulates perspiration - expel harsh toxins and impurities