Core Trainer Non Latex Waist Singlet
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.25 fortnightly with More info
Phone number: 02 87659351
CARE & MAINTENANCE FOR YOUR WAIST TRAINER
Care and maintenance is important for your waist trainer to last long. Over time, it can take a lot of punishment from regular cinching but with some simple precautions, you can extend the life of the corset.
- Cleaning: Hand wash your corset in cold water. Do not put in washing machine or dryer and lay corset flat to dry.
- After every use, air dry your corset by turning the lining upside down and hanging it unto the back of a chair. Never hand on or near a heat source as that can cause material shrinkage and eventually damaging the stitching.
- Alternate corsets. Rather than buying one corset, purchase two so you can wear them on alternate days and allow them to rest in between uses.
Be sure to follow these simple tips for maintenance and make sure to break in the corset at the onset so it can last throughout your waist reduction and reshaping journey. And always remember, for long-term permanent waist-reduction, your waist trainer should be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and moderate, regular exercise.
Returns and Exchange Policy
If you receive your order and find the size is not right, we are happy to exchange this item for another size. For details on how to proceed with your exchange please email email@example.com for more information.
We are currently unable to offer a refund on any item unless faulty. All items are carefully checked prior to sending, however if you have received a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
We only use trusted Australia Post eParcel shipping. Once your order has been shipped you will be sent via email a copy of the tracking number so you can follow your order.
Please note delivery may take 3-6 business days from the time your order has been dispatched depending on your location. If you have any concerns regarding shipping times please feel free to get in touch with our customer service team via email@example.com who would be happy to assist you in shipping estimates.
Australian shipping costs $10. All orders to the value of $49 or above receive free shipping.
International shipments have an estimated delivery of 10-15 days for most countries but it can vary depending on your specific geographical location.
We ship international orders using Australia Post International. Once your order has been shipped, tracking numbers are provided so you can follow the status of your order.
International shipping costs $25 excluding shipping to New Zealand which costs $15. All orders to the value of $100 or above receive free shipping.
A velcro closure waist singlet Core Trainer, this non latex work out waist singlet is comfortable yet strong. Instantly improves posture and slims the whole midsection. This is an low impact waist trainer for those easing themselves into waist training or looking for a less aggressive waist training option. An ideal style to wear while exercising as the singlet promotes perspiration and sweating which detoxes the body of toxins as you loss water.
- Latex free waist trainer
- Zip front singlet top with built in attached velcro waist trainer belt
- Ideal post pardum or after pregnancy
- Immediately slims, firms and flattens the abdomen
- Corrects posture
- Encourages perspiration to detox and rid the body of toxins
- Provides back support
- Enhances the butt by correcting posture
- Velcro closure with adjustable sizing
- Helps with back fat
- Helps reduce appetite